Sunday, October 14, 2012

Why I Think Makeup companies think theyre smart :x

Last night on my little trip out with the girls, I decided to go to Sephora to look at some makeup because I decided I wanted a concealer. So I walked in and Saw this really nice Nars lipgloss and put some on because the pigment was really nice.
When I looked at the price it said 55$. I couldn't believe it. The lipgloss was half the size of my thumb. that was just expensive for no reason! My Conclusion came from seeing 300$ eyeshadow that was exactly the same as the 1-3$ E.L.F [Eyes, Lips,Face] Eyeshadow. I Just kept saying, Huh!! , Makeup companies think they're smart. They put their makeup in a "Well Known" store, where they know people who think they are not so beautiful shop at, knowing they'll pay for it.
Well done makeup companies, Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment