Monday, October 15, 2012

I want to be a teacher!

This school year I'm getting to know a lot of my new teachers. I am NOT liking them. Their ways are just too different. Yes, I came off to a bad start this year because I was somehow still stuck in my little summertime phase ( looking for a job non-stop).
The thought kept running through my mind about being a teacher.
I feel like leaving a bunch of dreams in there that I would never get to pursue. That is piece of mind enough for me.
I am still thinking about it, Not too sure though.
I just feel like I know what kids respond to better, since I kinda still am in school and do wish the teachers did some of the things I had in my mind. I did think about changing schedule , but I'm sure that wouldnt solve much.
I definetly know what kids like, respond better to and how much attention they may or may not need.
I ALSO THINK CALLING PARENTS IS'NT THE ANSWER.
Like come on Miss.Teacher. You only want my mom to sign this bad test grade so I can get grounded, Like you honestly care if My parents know.
I would encourage the students to do better on the next test, not penalize them for one bad grade. Maybe all they need is a little encouragement.
Night y'all :)
Follow This blog For more ! (Stay Bea YOU tiful )

No comments:

Post a Comment