Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy 20 year anniversary Cartoon Network !

Its been 20 years already? I feel Old and Im only a teenager >_<
I wish I could contact the C.E.O of Cartoon Network because this generation is going downhill.
All the t.v shows that are out now are messing up our children's heads. All the good shows were on in the late 90's and early 2000's. What HAPPEND?
I was thinking if they actually brought back all the old shows.
How would the younger audience respond?
Would their ratings go down?
Im not going to lie, but these shows that are coming out now are just HORRIBLE.
The ONLY show I think I could mess with now is The Regular Show. I watch that like a I'm a little kid again with my cereal in front of the television.
The old shows need to come back. Nowadays, these whippersnappers are too involved in social networks.
Like seriously why does a 9 year old need an Iphone?
Comment your thoughts people
Stay beaa YOU ti fulll :D ( Remember the gooooood times )

No comments:

Post a Comment