Saturday, September 6, 2014

Affordable Silk Closure from aliexpress!

Hey Guys!
I recently filmed a video on a Silk base closure that I ordered from aliexpress!
click here
Click the link Above to take a look at my video on that.
In this video you will see my initial feelings/thoughts on this closure.
I originally ordered this on a Friday and It was shipped on a Tuesday (I paid for express Shipping)
which came in a day . 
I ordered this closure from a vendor called Qingdao Essee wigs
The vendor was very considerate and nice and was easy to talk to/ deal with. This closure looks natural and has a very natural looking scalp. no bleaching of the knots on this closure.
shipping was one day so that was also a plus
i paid for this closure with my own money ( i was not paid) 
direct link to closure
I have installed this closure so i will be doing a video update on that aswell

check out my youtube channel for more ! link to my channel

Subscribe and stay tuned for more !

No comments:

Post a Comment