Saturday, October 13, 2012

Why are parents like this -_-

SO today I went to the mall with my friends because I havent been out ever since schools started.
(Check out my previous post to see my hectic schedule)
So we walked around the mall a little. Saw a couple of movies
By the Way we saw the New Taken , the second part and The horror Movie Sinister.
Both were Great, However sinister was a little bit tooooo scary for little old me :)
Both had interesting plots that always gave me something to think about.
Back to discussing the title.,
 My mom Wouldnt stop CALLING me, Asking when Im coming home, how I'm doing and Blah blahhhh blahh. !
I was so angy. Like mom do i go out like a party girl every damn night? Im either school or home 24/7
Why cant this lady cut me a break. *Cant wait till college* So this lady can leave me alone, this is totaly rediculous.
Night guys
*Check out both movies, if youre looking for a good time, that is.*

No comments:

Post a Comment